Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Scene 9

Here is scene 9 of my project. It is one of my favorites so far. It is sort of representational of all of the other scenes that I have completed thus far. It has the cactus and the balloon together in one shot. I will probably go back and tweak all of the animation a bit at the end. The video quality isn't that great, but it will be fine for the final product.



P.S. I am finished with scenes 1-10, and am halfway through scene 11. I am still ahead for the week according to my original schedule, but I am beginning to slow down a little bit. I won't get much done this weekend since my sister is visiting, but I intend to try and crank out the rest of the animation by the end of next week. I want to spend the last week or two polishing everything and not having to pull any all-nighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment