Monday, April 6, 2009

Critique

So, we did little group critiques in class today. I wasn't sure if we were supposed to write about it in a post or comment on each other's blogs. I figured I would post it here, and if the people in my group read this, then I won't need to comment on their blogs. So, our group consisted of me, Sara P., and Stephanie. We all feel that our projects are going to be simple enough to complete in the time we are allotted while still being interesting. All three of our projects are fairly straightforward and none of us really had any questions about what we are going to do. Sara and I already have our character designs figured out, and Stephanie's is stream of conciousness, and she pretty much has her shots planned out already. I think all three of us should be able to get everything done on time and done fairly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment